La Iterieles Fayes
Get in touch
THE "OFFICIAL" DAIRY LAUNDRY OF THE LIMOUSINS SINCE 1942
Created in 1942 by Mr. Thomas. The dairy flourished in 1964. It was at this time that the current location was chosen and the factory built. 3.3 million liters of milk were then processed.
In 1967, the Dairy was collecting 23 million liters of milk for 1,200 producers. She made fresh milk, butter, yogurts, fresh pasta and fresh cheeses. In 1976, the plant expanded to increase its production capacity.
In 1985, Laiterie les Fayes teamed up to create ULCPL, Union of Dairy Charente Poitou Limousin. In 1990, following many new members, the structure then takes the name of Lescure Bougon.
In 1995, Lescure Bougon joined the GLAC (Charentes Poitou cooperative dairies group) and merged all its cooperatives. As part of the specialization of industrial sites, a UHT milk workshop is created at Laiterie les Fayes.