Complex Bar Manager £45-50,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of Belfast modern outlets, one of the fastest growing and most innovative companies in the Ireland hospitality sector with scope for rapid progression. You will play a key role in the companies management team.
The Venue is part of a hotel has recently been refurbished with the second phase soon to be underway which will capture another market to table.
We are looking for a serious hospitality professional who is committed and organised to join our management team who understands facts, figures were customer service is key, attention to detail is paramount, its all about the small thing that has a massive impact, bring fresh new ideas with regular benchmarking to ensure you are ahead of the game
- Maintain a complete understanding of all policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines
- Ensure company objectives are achieved with regards to sales, service, quality, and appearance of the establishment through the training of employee’s whilst maintaining a positive and productive working environment.
- Ensure stock control is managed by delegating tasks as appropriate.
- Ensure reservations are maximized within the venue in liaison with the central reservations team.
- Ensure that staffing requirements are addressed and applicants selected according to company procedures.
- Maintain responsibility for the onboard training and integration of new starters to the team.
- Identify ways to improve profitability
- Effectively manage cost controls and ensure budgets are carefully adhered to
- Lead by example
- Effectively coordinate, control and manage resources
- Communicate relevant business information regularly, efficiently and concisely to the team
Experience and Qualifications
- Previous experience in a managerial role.
- Relevant experience within a similar environment.
- Excellent understanding of the hospitality industry and the market
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a candidate with high volume experience, must be able to think on their feet and hit the ground running, be enthusiastic, positive and a team player.
Ensuring the clientele are treated like kings and queens.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 Plus Bonus Other Perks and Benefits discussed at the interview